Survey of the Medical Staff, March 2010
In March 2010 the medical Staff of the department of pediatric oncohematology was questioned about the impact of Music Therapy on patients.
– According to the survey Music Therapy functions very well with the conventional treatments, because it focuses on different aspects of the patient, thus allowing a more complete, overall approach.
– Music Therapy helps the young patient develop his or her personality and accompanies him throughout the course of the disease.
– Music Therapy helps with emotional tension especially in an environment that is full of anxiety.
– It supports the patient and his relatives throughout the difficult course of the disease.
– Music Therapy teams up very well with the other supportive therapies in the department.
– Music Therapy pursues its distinctive goals in a very unique and flexible way.